Send CV to the company
ABOUT USThe globally operating Geberit Group is a European leader in the field of sanitary products. Geberit operates with a strong local presence in most European countries, providing unique added value when it comes to sanitary technology and bathroom ceramics. The production network encompasses 29 production facilities, of which 6 are located overseas. The Group is headquartered in Rapperswil-Jona, Switzerland. With around 12,000 employees in around 50 countries, Geberit generated sales of CHF 3.1 billion in 2019. The Geberit shares are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and have been included in the SMI (Swiss Market Index) since 2012.
CERAMIC MODELLER (M/F/D)
- Development of new products with the inclusion of design and aesthetic principles
- Development of models and block molds in plaster
- Optimization of new and existing models during the development phases as well as manufacturing processes
- Testing of molds and samples according norms and functionality
- Development and determination of new tools and equipment for production
- Completed training as a ceramic modeller (m/f/d) or comparable qualification as well as professional experience in the sanitary ware industry
- Good understanding of technical drawings and the ability of visual imagination
- Reliability and sense of responsibility for delivery of timely and quality commitments
- Goal-oriented and structured way of working, flexibility and ability to work in a team
If you are looking for new manifold tasks in an international environment, we offer attractive perspectives of a successful company and are looking forward to your complete online application.