Senior Project Manager
About HCL Technologies
· HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
· Our technology products and services are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
· Through its worldwide network of R&D facilities and co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities, and over 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ across 49 countries, HCL delivers holistic services across industry verticals to leading enterprises, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000.
· HCL offers an integrated portfolio of products and services through three business units. These are IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS), and Products and Platforms (P&P)
· Our holistic Mode 1-2-3 strategy forms the backbone of these three business units to help enterprises navigate the digital age with ease. It is the core aspect of our ‘Digital Enterprise 4.0’ focus – aimed at offering holistic services to our clients to meet the technology needs of their present while readying them to be future-ready.
HCL in Germany
· HCL in Europe began in 1999 with offices in UK, Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, etc.
· Strong Double-digit growth in terms of revenues and headcount over the last 5 years
· HCL positioned in 10 top IT companies
· Around 1600+ resources in Germany alone; 85% German speaking
· 7 Offices and local Delivery / local Innovation Centers:
o Offices: Eschborn, Munich, Gifhorn, Hamburg, Ingolstadt
o Local Delivery Center: Gifhorn
o Innovation Center: Eschborn
· Significant investments into the German market, incl.:
o Strategic acquisition - strengthening our local delivery and creating more value to our customers (H&D, Geometric, C3i)
o Driving innovations – first HCL Innovation Center in Germany opened in September 2019
· Leading IT Services company in Germany by Lünendonk & Hossenfelder, a German consulting and market research company
- Oversees strategic plan, monitoring and adapting as needed
- Creates project plans
- Maintains project objectives
- Monitors production and quality to customer/stakeholder/sponsor standards
- Identifies and resolves issues and risks
- Reports on project progress, offers viable solutions and opportunities as they arise
- Implements change practices
- Manages resources to make sure schedule is on track
- Portfolio management
- Lead meetings and set expectations for project team
- Maintain budget
- Reporting on projects and portfolios
- Bachelor’s degree required; masters preferred
- 10+ years experience in project management, especially larger projects with established firms and Overall 15+ years exp
- PMP certification required; PMO experience preferred
- Experience in Agile teams
- Proven leadership skills
- Expertise in conflict resolution
- Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability
- Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to MS Project, MS Excel, etc.
(1) To effectively manage cross functional teams to complete requirement analysis, solution identification, plan/ lead project deliverables (2) To ensure customer satisfaction for project deliverable quality and security norms (3) To prepare and submit weekly project status reports to confirm project progress to the customer (4) To ensure that the project solutions/deliverables adhere to project framework and methodology compliance (5) To analyse and submit financial reports of the project to the customer Develop and mentor project managers and other project team members to defined level of competencies, standards and certifications.
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager on a large business change project (Exposure to End User Commuting or work place services is essential)
- Experience with Asset Management, Desktop Deployment, VDI, Windows/PC Refresh and Scheduling
- Responsible for Planning, scheduling, reporting, controlling, implementing the transition plan
- Demonstrated knowledge of Change Management process
- Extensive experience in Business process design
- Process and procedure reviews, and documentation
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Presentation skills, MIS reporting, strong individual contributor
- Demonstrated ability to manage significant internal and external relationships at all levels of an organization
- Proven credibility in previous roles on implementing transition process
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written) in English, German good to have
Competitve Salary and technical Environment for growth