Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
HCL Technologies is the fastest growing IT services company (Brand Finance Global 500, 2017) in the world; a $6.9 Bn global company operating out of 33 countries that specializes in transformation of IT and engineering services.
HCL provides an integrated portfolio of services underlined by its Mode 1 - 2 - 3 growth strategy. Mode 1 encompasses core services in the areas of Applications, Infrastructure, BPO and Engineering & R&D services. Mode 2 focuses on experience -centric and outcome -oriented services such as Digital and Analytics Services, cybersecurity, cloud and AI. Mode 3 is ecosystem-driven, creating innovative IP -partnerships to build products and platforms business. With this in mind, HCL has invested heavily in building solutions and partnerships that cater to businesses of the 21st century.
Our success is built on our core engineering strength and strong domain competency, spanning retail & corporate banking, capital markets and insurance sectors and catering to the IT and operational needs of leading financial services companies. HCL focuses on creating real value for customers by taking - Relationships Beyond the Contract; a philosophy which places our customers at the heart of every digital transformation, pushing the envelope and being pioneers in the FinTech industry.
HCL International have many opportunities for Nurses to experience life in the Middle East.
If sunshine, excellent career progression and tax free salaries attracts you, read on.
We are recruiting for the following specialties: Medical Services, Surgical Services, Maternal/Child Health Services, Critical Care, Ambulatory Care and Emergency Room.
HCL International is a FREE service. Once we have found you a job you will be employed by the hospital in Abu Dhabi, Dubai or Al Ain.
Development of new global consumer-facing websites based on Episerver CMS 7/8/9 using existing and newly-built templates and components
- Development of localized websites based on global templates
- Build and configure integrations with third-party services using REST APIs
- Creation of reusable Episerver templates/components
- Updates and fixes for live sites
- Support platform architecture and release management processes evolution
- Contribute to project planning by providing high-level and detailed estimates for new features being implemented
- Peer code reviews, mentoring junior colleagues
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science
- Minimum of 4 years of technical development experience
- 3+ years of experience developing for .NET based CMS, preferably Episerver, or Sitecore, Umbraco, Adobe, Ektron
- Extensive experience with MVC
- Experience developing integrations to CRM, ERP and/or other enterprise services
- Experience with continuous integration and version control systems (Team City, Octopus, Git, TFS/VSTS)
- Good communication skills
- English (written and spoken)
- Experience working with remote and distributed teams
- Technical writing skills