It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING SAP SD Consultant (Ref. No.: 144871BR)Join IBM as SAP SD Consultant or the Global Business Services unit. This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production
support of application packaged solutions in order to achieve client expected business results.
The position is located in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Analysing and maps clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives.
• Providing functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP SD products to clients.
• Implementation and maintenance of SAP SD installations at international customers.
• Developing necessary product modifications.
• Acting as professional team member in an international team and builds strong liaison with client for troubleshooting
• Assisting in internal activities - hotline, remote consulting, preparing training materials, teaching on-site courses.
• Developing own professional learning of SAP products and technologies.
What do you need for your success?
• SAP SD Configuration skills
• Full life cycle SAP SD experience
• Overview of sales and logistic processes
• Experience with ITIL processes
• Experience with other tools such as Remedy, HP Quality Center, HP Service Desk, SAP Solution Manager or similar
• English fluent, German nice-to-have
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Get access to newest technologies and tools
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1900 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.