It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA/BPM Developer (Ref. No.: 118550BR)Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA/BPM Developer
We are looking for an experienced Fusion Middleware Developer / Architect for the implementation, support & maintenance projects for the customers
You can work from Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What do you need for your success?
• 3-7 experience in Integration space
• 2+ years Experience in Oracle Service Bus, SOA 11g and preferably AIA (Application Integration Architecture)
• Strong knowledge on XML
• Oracle Application (eBS, Siebel, etc.), Java or non Oracle Integration background
• Ability to handle design and development of integration objects independently
• Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment
• Communication skills, written and verbal - fluent English, other languages are nice to have
SOA Architects skills:
• Being strong in SOA 11g, OSB and AIA
• Knowledge in ODI is preferred
• Understanding Enterprise Integration Architecture blueprint very well
• Strong design and communication skills
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.