It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Microsoft CRM/AX/Dynamics 365 Developer/Consultant (Ref. No.: 144873BR)Microsoft CRM/AX/Dynamics 365 Developer/Consultant
Do you have background in IT with some experience in C#., .NET or CRM development? Have you worked as an IT Specialist and are you ready
to consider a career change into Microsoft world? This might be a suitable opportunity for you! Microsoft team is looking for senior developer or consultant
with primary focus on Microsoft CRM, MS Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365.
Position is located in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Requirements gathering and analysis
• Configuration and development
• Testing and deployment
• supporting and maintenance
• active communication with the customers, developers and other service delivery teams in order to perform regular operations tasks as well as solve
the application issues
What do you need for your success?
• Hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM or AX or Dynamics 365 from commercial projects
• Advanced knowledge of the Dynamics CRM or AX or Dynamics 365 platform and related technologies
• Knowledge of Microsoft development stack
• Experience in programming at least 3 years (C#, .NET)
• Proficient in English, German is nice to have
• Strong communicator, ability to provide technical advice to client and understanding the needs of stakeholders of a regular IT project such as architects,
project managers, business users and operational staff
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1900 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.