It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Java Developer with German (Ref. No.: 147149BR)Java Developer with German
Join us now, and you will receive a sign-on bonus in the amount of one month's salary!
As the planet becomes smarter, we have a chance to create meaningful progress and change the way the world works – for the better. At IBM Global Business Services – the world’s largest business consultancy – we understand that real business value is delivered when business consulting is enriched with advanced research, analytics and technology. At IBM we have the unique opportunity to bring these elements together, enhancing the value we bring our clients.
With operations in 160 countries across 17 industries, you will make a real impact by solving complex business issues for the world’s leading clients – helping them become part of a smarter planet. Join IBM as a Java Developer for the Global Business Services unit.
The position is based in Kosice, Banska Bystrica and Bratislava.
What would be your responsibilities?
• You will develop code using programming specifications and implement the identified components based on client requirements.
• You may design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components, and provide defect fixes identified by the verification team during the software development life cycle.
• You will work directly with clients through conference calls or onsite visits, and will support the existing or new product development.
What do you need for your success?
• 1+ years of software development experience in Java
• JEE, SQL (or PL/SQL)
• SWT experience is a plus
• conversational English
• understanding of written German
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.