It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING React Developer (Ref. No.: 198946BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
IBM is now looking for a React developer to join our family. The candidate will work on interesting international projects in many industries like electronics, healthcare, insurance, automotive etc. We are looking for someone who will build up on his/her previous experience, who is always looking for learning something new and who feels comfortable working with distributed Agile teams and communicating day-to-day with our clients.
Position is opened in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What will your day look like with us?
The ordinary day at IBM usually starts with a daily stand-up meeting and then you work on your tasks, such as analyzing the client’s needs, designing technical solution, and coding. At the end of the day we usually write some technical documentation as well.
What should you already know?
• Functional programming
• React.js or any other framework knowledge is an advantage (Angular framework)
• Using of HTML5 & CSS3
• How REST API works
• CRUD operations
• English - fluent
What technologies will you work with?
(Don’t worry if you’re not familiar with all of them already, we can teach you!)
• React.js, react-router and many more React packages
• ECMAScript 2016 and newer
• Redux, rxjs, observables
• Idiomatic redux, atomic design
• Twitter Bootstrap, Google Material Design, styled components
• CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
• Continuous Integration tools, DevOps
• GraphQL, Apollo
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1400 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.