It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Experienced Application Developer (Ref. No.: 166137BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Experienced Application Developer
The position is based in Bratislava or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Maintenance and further development of an already existing SOA Stack based on IBM WebSphere Technology
• Developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting Java based components and interfaces
• Understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practices, and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
What do you need for your success?
• Advanced Java and J2EE (6 and/or newer) knowledge
• Solid knowledge of SQL development, ORM mapping and database performance tuning
• Expertise in test automation
• Thorough understanding of OOP and SOA principles
• Working experience in iterative/agile development methods is an advantage
• Very good communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.