It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Junior ETL/ DataStage Developer (Ref. No.: 104972BR)Junior ETL / DataStage Developer
We are seeking a Graduate ETL Developer to work on complex software development projects. As a graduate member of a skilled team of ETL Specialists, you will assist with the development and delivery various ETL projects and business solutions. Working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools will give you opportunity to enhance your skills and expertise in a dynamic multinational environment.
You can work from Bratislava or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• You will be a member of the most diverse teams, sometimes spread over the globe
• You will be able to take over responsibility for consulting clients in order to improve their value chain, and to prepare them to future challenges by improving
their processes and applications
• You will grant client success along the entire application life cycle, starting defining the requirements, designing, implementing, testing and deploying the
What do you need for your success?
This is an entry-level position suitable for candidates who have recently graduated in Computer Science or a related subject and have a basic understanding
of the Oracle PL/SQL framework. Alternatively the position is suitable for Graduate PL/SQL Developer candidates with experience in either web application development (Oracle PL/SQL) and/or MS SQL T-script.
• Bachelor or Master degree (Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Management)
• A Graduate professional with relevant experience 0-2 years after university graduation
• Understanding of Oracle PL/SQL and/or MS SQL T-script
• The right attitude, Communication, Creativity, Problem Solving, Taking Ownership, Teamwork and Collaboration
• Fluent English
• Flexibility to travel in Slovakia, as well as internationally
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.