It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Junior JAVA Developer, minimum salary 1250 EUR! (Ref. No.: 180903BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Junior JAVA Developer
This position is for Java/J2EE Developer/Spring Developer who will be working on maintenance and further development of an already existing RESTFul based micro services. Our team is a balanced mixture of younger and experienced IT Specialists with a national and international background. Senior team members are prepared to share their knowledge and experience with you, and to teach you how you can work and think from a pragmatic and result-oriented view. The ideal candidate must display very good written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
You can work from Bratislava or Kosice.
Are you ready for?
• We offer above standard financial remuneration. Guaranteed minimum salary is 1250 EUR /junior/
• However, the more you know (German, Java, projects etc.), the more you will get
What would be your responsibilities?
The individual will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting Java based components and interfaces and have a broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practices, and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
What do you need for your success?
• Over 1 year of experience working IT industry developing programs using Java technology
• Adaptable and able to pick up new technologies and design techniques
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
• Team player
• Very good communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s Computer Science, MIS or related experience required
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.