It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Junior IT Specialist (Ref. No.: 203554BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Junior IT Specialist
This position is suited for:
• Application Developer with Java or scripting languages knowledge who will be working on maintenance and further development of already existing applications
• Automation Tester writing tests using various software-testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, Cucumber, Selenium)
Our team is a balanced mixture of younger and experienced IT Specialists with a national and international background. Senior team members are prepared to share their knowledge and experience with you, and to teach you how you can work and think from a pragmatic and result-oriented view. The ideal candidate must display good written and oral skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organization abilities and must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment.
You can work from Bratislava or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
The individual will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting or testing Java based components and interfaces and have a broad understanding of various coding methodologies, testing practices, and tools and know when to apply each method to achieve the desired outcomes.
What do you need for your success?
• Knowledge of Java or scripting languages OR experience with automation testing
• Adaptable and able to pick up new technologies and design techniques
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized
• Team player
• Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
• Bachelor’s Computer Science, MIS or related experience required
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency - however, the more you know (German, Java, J2EE/Spring, relational/noSQL databases, projects etc. etc.), the more you will get
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Certification programs
• Online learning platform and digital library
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.