It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING SAP UI5 / Fiori Developer (Ref. No.: 144869BR)SAP UI5 / Fiori Developer
projects located in near region. This role assists clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged
solutions into the clients' business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
The position is based in Bratislava or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Analysing and mapping clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives.
• Successful development or maintenance of SAP implementations at international customers, including providing functional expertise,
guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
• Developing necessary product modifications.
• Acting as a professional team member in an international team and building strong liaison with client for troubleshooting.
• Assisting in internal activities - hotline, remote consulting, preparing training materials, teaches on-site
• Developing own professional learning of SAP products and technologies.
What do you need for your success?
• SAP ABAP programming skills
• SAP UI5 Fiori knowledge
• HTML5 experienced
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.