It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING IT Graduate program (Ref. No.: 147147BR)IT Graduate Program
Are you looking for one or more IT specialties? Do you want to find your place among IT technology? Or are you already skilled and want to gain more knowledge? This is it.
Here in IBM Client Innovation Center we can offer you to find your place in Applications, Databases, CRM systems, ERP systems, System Integration or others. We want to hear from you what your preference is. We have a lot of positions which could be suitable for you. Do not hesitate, apply, our recruitment team will contact you as soon as possible!
From your first day at IBM you will be working with IT and business colleagues from all over the world to help build, implement and enhance IT solutions tasks. You will progress through a series of on-the-job placement, to help you build on the knowledge and skills gained during your degree at University, performing a real role with real responsibilities.
You can expect to develop strong leadership and communication skills with interaction globally across the company, analyzing problems to find and apply solutions to new or existing processes, software and hardware. Throughout your graduate career and beyond, certain roles will develop specific technical skills and others will focus on key leadership competencies, such as project management. This will involve exciting opportunities to contribute at an international level across our global organization.
IBM will offer you excellent learning and training opportunities, interaction with clients with challenging responsibilities on local and international projects. Furthermore IBM offers unmatched career growth and development opportunities.
Have you not graduated yet? Get to know our Internships! Apply for graduate position and start you career here! Your future can be made with IBM!
The position is located in Kosice.
What do you need for your success?
• Bachelor’s or Master degree (Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Management)
• Attitude and interest in an IT Engineer/ Specialist / Consultant career
• Adaptability, Communication, Creative, Problem Solving, Taking Ownership, Teamwork and Collaboration
• Making decisions, taking on responsibilities and having the ability to adapt, change and re-prioritize your plans in a dynamic and fast paced environment
• Fluent English is a must
• Communicative German is a huge advantage
• Flexibility to travel in Slovakia and abroad
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1140 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
- Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.