It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Experienced Oracle Cloud Applications Consultant (Ref. No.: 199638BR)
Primary job category
Experienced Oracle Cloud Applications Consultant
Do you want to join largest Oracle applications consulting team in Slovakia? We are looking for an experienced consultant with deep knowledge of one or more Oracle's cloud or on premise applications solutions in the area of ERP (ERP Cloud, SCM Cloud, E-Business Suite), Human Capital Management (HCM Cloud), Customer Relationship Management (CX Cloud - Sales, Service, Loyalty, Marketing and CPQ Cloud modules, Siebel) and Enterprise Performance Management (Hyperion on Cloud, Oracle Analytics Cloud, Oracle BI)
The position is based in Bratislava or Kosice
What would be your responsibilities?
• Analysis, design, build and deployment of Oracle applications in one or more of the Oracle Cloud pillars (ERP / HCM / CX / EPM)
• Defining and executing Oracle Cloud Impact Assessments for existing on-premise customers (E-Business Suite, Siebel, Peoplesoft, OBIEE)
• Leading and contributing to all types of project tasks
• Leading the teams of consultants and developers at the client site
• IBM team and client interactions
• Writing and maintaining clear, concise, functional and technical specifications for Oracle applications as well as for other business system processes
What do you need for your success?
• 3+ years Oracle applications consulting experience (ERP / HCM / CX / EPM) as a functional consultant, technical consultant / developer or architect
• Very good knowledge of the business processes and technical solutions used by clients in ERP / HCM / CX / EPM
• Understanding of Oracle applications functionality, business processes and deployment options
• Experience from 2 or more full life cycle implementation projects in one or more of the domains
• Demonstrate skills in all technical and functional aspects of selected Oracle application's solution design, development and deployment
• Knowledge of application initial setup, license management, administration, configuration and deployment
• Agile implementation experience is preferable
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 2000 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.