It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Business Analyst/Junior Developer (Ref. No.: 106231BR)We are looking for Business Analyst/Junior Developer to join our software support and development team responsible for maintenance and enhancement of IBM internal applications.
In this role the person is responsible for ensuring the IBM corporation is producing accurate and timely invoices for our clients and customers according to the general accounting rules and local country legislation.
What your daily task will look like?
- Participates in remote technical support of IBM internal software products, applications and/or systems.
- Provide system and end user support, remote troubleshooting and analysis assistance.
- Collaborate with other support team and business units to provide seamless problem resolution.
- Participates also in analysis and description of business processes, and their translation into functional and non-functional IT requirements.
- Designs, develops and supports application and automation solutions with focus on building and testing programs.
What do you need for your success?
- Ability to specify and design systems, support enhancements and maintain existing application software programs
- Strong analytical, good debugging and problem solving skills.
- Analyse and investigate failures, logs and provide overall application support
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional and non-functional IT requirements
- Able to translate technical terminology to user language, strong sense of accomplishment and responsibility,
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experienced working in a team environment, either co-located or remote team
- Fast learner and passionate to learn new technologies
- Familiar with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and XP
- Develop software in a Continuous Integration/Delivery environment (DevOps)
Core skills (Have used or applied in previous project):
- HTML & CSS
- Cloud Platforms & Infrastructure (e.g. IBM Bluemix, AWS)
- NoSQL database (MongoDb/CouchDB)
- Git source code control and Github
- Linux OS and/or Mac OS
Supplementary skills (Good to have, Experience here is highly appreciated):
- Message queues
- Automated test frameworks
- Continuous Integration tools
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.