It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING .NET/C# Developer (Ref. No.: 204961BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
The position is suitable for candidates who have recently graduated in Computer Science or a related subject and have a basic understanding of the .NET framework. Alternatively the position is suitable for Graduate .NET Developer candidates with experience in either web application development (ASP.NET
using C#) or winforms / WPF development (C#.NET).
You can work from Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Working on complex software development projects
• Working with the latest software and leading-edge development tools will give you opportunity to enhance your skills and expertise in a dynamic multinational
What do you need for your success?
• Bachelor’s or Master degree (Mathematics, Computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, Economics, Management)
• .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF, MVVM, Entity Data Framework, Design Patterns and Agile (Scrum / Kanban) knowledge
• Communication, Creativity, Problem Solving, Taking Ownership, Teamwork and Collaboration skills
• Fluent English ( German is an advantage)
• Flexibility to travel in Slovakia, as well as internationally
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.