It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Interested in opportunity in NFV Orchestration? (Ref. No.: 121019BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Interested in opportunity in NFV Orchestration?
IBM is now seeking to hire professionals in the area of NFV Orchestration. From Lead Architects and Project Managers to Developers and Testers in this area, this is your opportunity!
What do you need for your success?
Key skills for various roles in NFV Orchestration:
- Understanding of SDN/NFV
- Experience in SDN/NFV MANO (preferred)
- Relevant systems experience – Tail-F / HPE Network + Service Director / Netcracker RT Orchestrator / ECOMP
- prior Agile / Scrum / DevOps experience
Key skills for developers include:
- Product configuration & scripting skills: Python, BASH, Linux, YAML.
- Candidates should have an understanding of Virtualization Concepts (KVM) and be familiar with OpenStack and TOSCA (or willing and able to pick this up vary rapidly)
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Get access to newest technologies and tools
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.