It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Microsoft Azure Developer (Ref. No.: 166150BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Microsoft Azure Developer
IBM Microsoft team is looking for experienced and dynamic C# .NET developers to join our Azure capability.
Position is located in Bratislava, Kosice and Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• delivery of Azure based technical solution (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
• participating on requirement gathering, analysis and technical design
• active communication with the customers, developers and other service delivery teams in order to perform regular operations tasks as well as solve the application issues
What do you need for your success?
• Hands-on experience with Azure from commercial projects (or other cloud technologies e.g. AWS)
• 3 plus years programming experience in C#
• Knowledge of Microsoft development stack
• Proficient in English
• Strong communicator, ability to provide technical advice to client and understanding the needs of stakeholders of a regular IT project such as architects,
project managers, business users and operational staff
Nice to have:
• good understanding of Azure infrastructure architecture
• experience with development of various Azure PaaS services and their publishing and monitoring in Azure portal
• German language
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.