It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Junior Consultant / Developer (Ref. No.: 199634BR)
Primary job category
Consultant, Software Development & Support
Junior Consultant / Developer
Are you into IT field? Do you want to start your career as junior developer or consultant? Our Oracle team is looking for a new team member!
Position is located in Bratislava or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Assisting clients in the analysis, implementation and production support of Oracle solutions across various domains (Customer Relationships Management, Human Capital Management, Finance and Supply Chain, Reporting, Enterprise Integration)
• Supporting international teams in the Design-/Build-/Test-/Run-phases of large customer projects.
• Delivering services remotely from Bratislava or Kosice as well as travelling to the clients abroad
What do you need for your success?
For each role:
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proactive work approach, logical thinking
• Ability to understand business processes
As a developer:
• Basic knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, relational databases and database concepts
• Basic knowledge of XML/XSL/XSD, HTML/CSS, web development
• Awareness of software development cycle (analysis, design, build, test)
• Experience of 1+ years of programming (preferably on CRM/CX applications, like Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Siebel CRM, Service Cloud, Oracle CRM on Demand)
• Fluent English, other languages are nice to have
• Knowledge/experience with SOA is advantage
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.