It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Senior Java J2EE / Spring & Microservices Developer experienced in BigData (Ref. No.: 209725BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Senior Java J2EE / Spring & Microservices Developer experienced in BigData
Lead Java developer (Backend/Middleware) needed to lead large enterprise-wide initiatives and technologically challenging PoC projects. This person should be capable of working closely with project team members and line of business to define requirements, and drive through project deliverables. S/he must have a keen interest in Information Technology with a strong desire to learn and adopt the latest innovative ideas continually.
The position is based in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What do you need for your success?
• 10+ years experience in programming with Java, J2EE
• 3+ years experience developing application with Spring Framework
• Strong background in RESTful Web Services and SOAP Web Services (both consuming and producing sides) and hands on experience working with XML, XSL, XSD, WSDL, WADL, JAXB, JAX-WS
• Implementation experience with one or more NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, AWS DynamoDB, ability to design data partitioning and keys for read and write efficiency
• Hands on experience in Apache Spark with Cassandra
• Experience developing data pipelines with Apache Kafka or ESB
• Understanding of commonly used Business Services design patterns (Business Delegate, Session Façade, Abstract Factory, Strategy)
• Experience writing unit tests, integration tests and behavior driven tests for web services (JUnit / Mockito / Cucumber)
• Experience using Web Services testing tools like SoapUI / JMeter (for stress / load testing as well)
• Experience with CI/CD/CT using BitBucket, Jenkins, Artifactory, Maven, SonarQube and Docker & Container orchestration platforms such as Amazon ECS, Azure Container Services, Kubernetes
• Thorough understanding of micro-services
• Experience working in an agile environment is preferred
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Ability to lead the team of developers onshore/offshore and also be hands-on developer
• Experience working with distributed teams across several time zones
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently and adapt to a constantly changing environment
• Ability to communicate effectively across varied areas including technology, business units and senior project management board
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 3800 EUR gross (fluent German speakers - starting from 4000 EUR gross), depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.