It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Web Frontend Developer (Ref. No.: 173469BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Web Frontend Developer
We are looking for a Web Frontend Developer. The candidate will be acting in role of software developer, technical designer and code reviewer on several projects.
Position is located in Kosice, Bratislava or Banska Bystrica.
What do you need for your success?
• OOP, prototype inheritance
• CSS 2/3 (pseudo-classes, shadows, gradients, multiple backgrounds, browser implementation differences)
• AJAX, JSON, Rest API
• English (speaking and writing), German Language is beneficial
• Ability to work for customer on-site
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1400 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.