It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING DevOps Consultant
Primary job category
You will join IBM as a DevOps Consultant for the Global Business Services unit, concretely a strong group of consultants covering business & technology consulting through all phases of the IT project life cycle, starting at proposal & sales stage, through complex green-field implementation projects to application maintenance & support for the existing IT applications of our customers.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Selection, implementation and maintenance of wide range of technologies used in DevOps area
• In-depth development and technical skills, consulting skills, knowledge of project lifecycle to effectively engineer individual project processes in one pipeline in order to achieve top quality performance and project expected business results
• Supporting international teams in the Design/Build/Test/Run phases of large customer projects
• Delivering services remotely from Bratislava/Kosice/Banska Bystrica as well as on client sites
What do you need for your success?
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Willingness to learn new technologies and develop new skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills used in effective collaboration with others
• Good understanding of operating systems (including shell scripting, networking, virtualisation), specially unix/linux based systems
• Good understanding of software development cycle (design, build, test, delivery, all in agile)
• English: Fluent (both written and verbal form), other languages are nice to have
What do you need for your success as a senior?
• Strong grasp of automation tools
• Great understanding of operating systems and their reusage (virtualisation, containerisation, clustering, security)
• Experience with systems and IT operations
• Experience of 1+ years of more extensive administration role
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning course
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.