It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Junior SAP HCM Consultant (Ref. No.: 166158BR)
Primary job category
Junior SAP HCM Consultant
Many of our Clients are now moving their Core HRMS and Talent applications to the Cloud. Working with many of the largest organisations in the world our HCM consultants get involved in many of the most exciting projects, from bid and design right through to implementation and delivery. You’ll work on our top tier client portfolio at the cutting edge of business and technology, working closely with a variety of stakeholders.
Are you ready to enhance your skills and build your career in a rapidly changing business climate? Do you appreciate working on teams, problem solving? Do you see yourself as an integral part of a large enterprise implementation of cutting-edge cloud technology? IBM is building a new HCM - Workday practice in Slovakia and you can be part of this new growing team.
Position is located in Bratislava.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Communicating HCM capabilities
• Configuration of HCM application
• Gathering business requirements
• Aligning business processes and design
What do you need for your success?
• at least two years experience with SAP HCM consulting
• knowledge of HR processes or previous experience in HR area using HCM applications
• fluent English, German nice to have
• flexibility to travel to client's premises
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.