It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING DevOps Engineer
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Would you like to be a part of new journey in building and delivering data platform to enable business capabilities with increasing of performance, reliability, and scale?
IBM is establishing a brand-new Analytics Competency Center in Bratislava.
Provide digital and marketing teams the tools for a management system which allows for the understanding and analysis of performance. Deliver best in class data driven decision making for IBM Marketing
- capture specific data from IBM & Non-IBM websites
- provide a trusted, consistent and usable source of facts to systems and analysts/specialists
- apply cognitive intelligence to derive strategies for audience profiling, audience re-targeting, content personalization and optimized customer journeys.
What do you need for your success?
Our ideal engineer is passionate about the downstream user and application experience of consuming our data. You should be curious to explore and experiment with advanced technology for Big Data and Analytics.
IBM Digital Business Group is a startup within IBM. You will have freedom to research and recommend the right solutions, and you will have the support of an experienced technical leadership team. You should be curious to explore and experiment with advanced technology for DevOps, Big Data, and Analytics. You should love sharing your expertise with the team.
- Experience in Development and Release Automation (e.g. GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, or UrbanCode)
- Experience in Linux Administration, System Integration, writing Documentation
- Experience in Business Intelligence/Reporting
- Preferred experience in Big Data (e.g. Hadoop, Hortonworks, Spark, Scala)
- Preferred Experience with Hortonworks or IBM Open Platform (IOP) Hadoop distribution including BigInsights add-ons (BigSQL, BigSheets)
- Salary starting from 1.600 EUR gross/month, depending on relevant experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.