It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING IT Integration Designer/Developer (Ref. No.: 142521BR)IT Integration Designer/Developer
We are looking for people with knowledge about IT integration to BSS/OSS systems in Telco environment and experience in designing and developing integration solutions, willing to participate on international implementation projects located in Europe region. This role assists clients in the design and implementation, and production support during integration of virtualized network functions/platform (NFV) and cloud application orchestration solutions towards BSS/OSS systems to fulfill customer expectations in order to achieve client expected business and functional requirements.
The position is based in Bratislava, Slovakia.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Understanding and effectively communicating with solutioning team and with customer requirements, features and limitations in the context of design and development decisions.
• Help prepare high level and low level design and support with review process during design phases.
• Support delivery team with development and integration of virtualized Telco platform with Service provider IT systems (BSS/OSS), cooperate with fellow teammates (solution architect, DevOps teams, testing team) and involved parties (client, 3rd party suppliers).
• Serving as a subject matter specialist on his/her team for Telco BSS/OSS integrations.
• Providing foundational concepts and knowledge of IT integration with virtualized network functions (virtualized service platforms - NFV), integration with NFV orchestrator and E2E lifecycle management, capacity planning, and integration with DevOps and testing tool chains.
What do you need for your success?
• 5+ years of experience with Telco BSS/OSS IT integration (using ESB like Oracle SOA, Tibco or SOAP/XML, REST APIs, etc.) and IT development, testing
• Experience with Agile Development, Microservices, Cloud Native App development (containerization Docker/Kuberneties)
• Knowledge about DevOps and CI/CD tools, integration and testing
• Knowledge about NFV orchestration and management, NFV lifecycle management are advantage
• Knowledge about eTOM, ITIL are advantage
• Ability to come up with new solutions, prepare accurate effort estimates based on high-level business and/or technical requirements, support E2E delivery of solution
• Excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
vAbility to learn new technologies and propose innovative solutions
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1700 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.