It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Application Architect Digital Modernization (Ref. No.: 173867BR)
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Application Architect Digital Modernization
The Application Modernization Architect will coordinate lead digital transformation solutions for our clients ensuring that the solution defined in regards to modernization of legacy systems is carried out and executed to completion.
Position is located in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Design, implement and lead digital transformation engagements modernizing existing platform to a modernized enterprise architecture.
• Provide guidance on modernization opportunity and restructuring understanding the basics on how legacy applications are constructed.
• Work directly with clients to understand their current state and environment and develop assessment material for decision-making purposes using appropriate frameworks and models.
• Outline the implementation approach highlighting business benefit, value creation, key risks and mitigation strategies.
• Propose high value solution to the client using in-depth understanding of typical structures of business processes and architectures used by the respective industry.
• Coordinate and manage team efforts for the delivery of the project. Relay project status, issues and challenges to the client and IBM representatives.
• Establish deep relationships with existing IBM customers, understand the customers’ unique business challenge(s) and opportunities, create a vision and / or solution as well as presenting proposals, contracts and Statement of Work(s) with a unique and compelling business proposition.
• Drive adoption of agile and iterative project approaches.
What do you need for your success?
• Prior development and architecture experience in systems.
• Familiarity with development and testing of applications in Cloud environments.
• Effective leadership and project management skills.
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 2500 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.