Neváhejte a pošlete životopis! O práci se ucházejí i kandidáti, kteří nesplňují úplně všechny požadavky.
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Senior Microsoft CRM Developer/Consultant
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Senior Microsoft CRM Developer/Consultant
Are you able to ,,see sharp"? Do you have experience with Microsoft CRM?
This might be a suitable opportunity for you! Microsoft team is looking for senior developer or consultant with primary focus on Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Position is located in Bratislava, Kosice or Banska Bystrica.
What would be your responsibilities?
• delivery of MS Dynamics CRM technical solutions
• participating on requirement gathering, analysis and technical design
• active communication with the customers, developers and other service delivery teams in order to perform regular operations tasks as well as solve
the application issues
What do you need for your success?
• Hands-on experience with Dynamics CRM o from commercial projects
• Advanced knowledge of the Dynamics CRM and related technologies
• Knowledge of Microsoft development stack
• Experience in programming at least 3 years (C#, .NET)
• Proficient in English, German is nice to have
• Strong communicator, ability to provide technical advice to client and understanding the needs of stakeholders of a regular IT project such as architects,
project managers, business users and operational staff
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 2500 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.