Neváhejte a pošlete životopis! O práci se ucházejí i kandidáti, kteří nesplňují úplně všechny požadavky.
It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Senior PL/SQL DeveloperSenior PL/SQL Developer
Are you experienced PL/SQL developer looking for new job opportunity in stable team of developers? Join our Client Innovation Center and get the opportunity to work on various interesting projects worldwide.
The position is located in Bratislava.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Supporting international teams in the Design-/Build-/Test-/Run-phases of large customer projects.
• Assisting clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions in order to achieve client expected business results.
• Delivering services remotely from Bratislava as well as on client site.
What do you need for your success?
• Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with programming in PL/SQL and Visual Basic
• Experience with UNIX/Linux and Bash
• Java knowledge would be an advantage
• Fluent English, German is a big plus
• Flexibility to travel in Slovakia as well as internationally
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Salary starting from 1250 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience
and language proficiency
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.