It makes sense that a company built on reinvention would look for the same thing in the people who work there. IBM is looking for people interested in transforming their experience into a career where real results are delivered for clients all over the world.
IBM IS NOW HIRING Frontend Web Developer - Cognitive Applications
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
Frontend Web Developer - Cognitive Applications
As a part of end-to-end development team, you will work for customers from various areas of IBM and your goal will be to make their work life easier and more productive by providing them with well designed web applications powered by various cognitive capabilities (IBM Cloud). Besides business as usual development activities, you are expected to became go to person regarding front-end development trends and best practices.
What do you need for your success?
-Bachelor's degree in tech. or business (or equivalent experience)
-Proven track record of accomplished projects (where you were in responsible for development of frontend parts)
-Willingness to learn new technologies
What can you expect of us?
• Salary starting from 1800 EUR gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
• Annual performance bonus payment
• Performance evaluation on regular basis
• Subsidized meal-tickets
• Flexible working time and home office
• Three additional vacation days
• Up to three self-recovery days
• 100% sick leave compensation
• Life insurance and supplementary pension savings program
• Private medical sanatorium
• Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
• Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses – both internal and external
• Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• MultiSport card
• Special IBM discounts
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.