Our client is one of the leading European producers, distributors and assembly companies in the area of water treatment systems and component parts for domestic, commercial and industrial applications. The company ensures excellent service thanks to its wide range of high quality products, large stock, technical support and high qualisty after sales service. The Group of companies currently employs more than 900 employees in 14 countries. In order tho stregthen its activities in Central & Eastern Europe, we are seeking for a highly motivated sales professional (m/f/d) for the role of a
Sales Manager / Central & Eastern Europe
(preferably based in Slovakia, Czech Republic or Hungary)
You will work in close collaboration with the headquarters in Western Europe, reporting to the Sales Director of the Company. The Central Pre & post-sales team will suport your activities.
Your tasks will include:
- Managing sales development: identify, qualify, develop, negotiate and close business opportunities focusing on the region of Central & Eastern European markets (mainly Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria Baltics.
- You will further expand the current business with water treatment companies, DIY segment, etc.
- You have an eye for new opportunities and develop new markets.
- You maintain and build a network to ensure more sales.
- You win the trust of existing customers by advising them efficiently thereby trying to maximise the margin and turnover and develop a long-term relationship.
- You understand the business and the technical added value of your products to create differentiation (and not on the price) to your clients.
- You will focus on residential / domestic appliances & components.
- You have a degree in a technical, economic or marketing oriented direction. Your technical affinity can be an asset to get you up to speed more quickly and to master this unique business, but commercial approach has priority over technical ones.
- You have the ability to integrate into a multilingual work environment. You understand other cultures and the way doing business in other countries.
- You manage your customer portfolio independently and set the right priorities.
- You inspire confidence in your customers and convince them with your drive, technical knowledge, passion and professional attitude.
- You have strong influencing skills on the one hand, and sufficient analytical skills on the other.
- You have the necessary PC-skills. (ERP, Office / Excel, ...) and communicate fluently in English (oral and written).
- You take own initiatives to achieve personal and group goals.
- You are flexible to travel within the region when required.
- Challenging opportunity to work for one of the market leaders in its business
- International collaboration with the mother company in Western Europe and clients in CEE
- Flexible work-environment (home-office) with the support of the Central team
- Interesting remuneration package: the salary of a business developer in this position starts at app. 4500 Eur p.m., bonus and benefits are part of the package as well
If you wish to apply for this challenging job and you see the potential for your future development here, please feel free to apply for the position by sending us your CV (exclusively in English) and a short motivational letter (stating also the possible time of start and desired remuneration) via e-mail to "[email protected]".
Please state the reference number of the postion "PEQ1".
ISG, spol. s r.o.
Stefánikova 47, 811 04 Bratislava 1
Kontaktná osoba: Ing. Peter Pliešovský
E-mail: [email protected]