The "JAMARA" brand stands for sophisticated RC technology in the field of remote-controlled models and toys. As a full-range supplier with around 100 employees, we are one of the largest European companies in this field. Our product range is geared to the requirements of the market.
For over 40 years, the tradition of quality, progress and innovation has been successfully lived in the family business. In order to be able to continue to grow, we are looking for several.
Packer/ Picker/ Warehouse helper (m/f/d)
Hours: 40 h / week
- - Loading and unloading of trucks and containers (partly by hand) with floor conveyors
- - Distribution of goods in the warehouse area
- - Order picking (customer orders)
- - Packing orders
- - Preparation of shipping Documents
- - High level of commitment and motivation
- - High degree of reliability and sense of responsibility
- - Structured, Independent working
- - Ability to work in a team and under physical pressure
- - A versatile job at a top location, very good connection to the motorway, as well as a train station within a few minutes walking distance
- - A permanent position
- - A varied and exciting job in a friendly team with flat hierarchies
- - Extensive initial training
- - An employee discount on all JAMARA products
- - Performance-related remuneration plus expenses
- - Independent work with a motivated team
- - Training for professional and personal development
- - Capital-forming benefits
- - Pension scheme
- - Christmas and holiday bonus
- - Flexible working hours
“Coming together is a beginning.
Staying together is progress.
Working together is a success.”
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents. Please send your application preferably in English or German by e-mail to