Junior Lean Manager
JABOUT HSE, part of JELD-WEN Inc.
Founded in 1992, in 2018 HSE, spol. s r.o. became part of JELD-WEN, a multinational corporation founded in 1960 and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. JELD-WEN, Inc. operates 117 manufacturing facilities in 19 countries, located primarily in North America, Europe and Australia. HSE, spol. s r.o. is part of the Austrian Domoferm GmbH und Co KG group together with our sister company, BOS GmbH Best Of Steel. We are the European market leader for steel frames and a leading supplier of steel doors in Europe. For our production site, located in Humpolec we are looking for a Junior Lean Manager (f/m/d) for immediate appointment:
Are you looking for a job in the manufacturing business, would you like to work in international and cross-functional teams, and are you enthusiastic about Continuous improvement? If so, we can offer you an excellent opportunity as a Junior Lean Manager. In this role you will be responsible for leading, deploying and delivering all performance improvement related initiatives within our plant in Humpolec.
- Develop und support Continuous improvement (CI) culture in our plant and act as an ambassador for CI initiatives
- Effective deployment of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, business process assessment, planning, facilitation and execution of Kaizen events
- Develop and deliver a Productivity pipeline (improvement projects and savings)
- Support, plan and deliver CI projects to achieve business cost reduction targets
- Manage projects for approved CI programs by coordinating the necessary resources and setting controls to achieve the agreed objectives
- Facilitate and lead CI events
- Monitor the cost, schedule and progress of plant CI projects and events and take actions where appropriate
- Encourage knowledge-sharing in plant to accelerate improvements and benefits
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Completed education in the field of business administration/industrial engineering, as well as 2-3 years practical experience in a similar role within manufacturing industry preferably)
- Knowledge of Lean concepts/methodology
- First experience in working with Business data
- First project experience as well as commitment to drive change
- Analytical, structured and team-oriented mind-set
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills, with a strong emphasis on Excel
- Very good Czech language skills and good English skills
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
We act with integrity, invest in people, inspire through innovation, deliver on our promises, and improve every day.
For this role we are seeking for a dynamic, process- and solution-oriented person with strong communication skills at all levels, who is eager to build up and improve our Continuous Improvement culture in our organization.
We offer excellent benefits, a collaborative environment in which to apply your talent and a dynamic and growing company, with exceptional career progression opportunities.
- Salary according to experience
- Annual salary increase
- 13th salary
- 5 weeks holiday
- Lump sum meal allowance 100 CZK/day
- 1000CZK/month pension / life insurance contribution
- Company car for private use
- Fixed-term contract, with the possibility of extension
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send us your application (CV in English language) via our job platform.