Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
JobPower Ltd. Is looking for a candidate for its multinational packaging industry partner as follows:
Our partner is a global company offering complete industrial packaging solutions. The company is a leading provider of packaging solutions for Telecom, Energy, Vehicle and Aerospace industries. Packaging solutions are not the only thing we offer to our partners, since beside logistics cost reduction, we pay attention to be environmentally conscious (recycling, returnable packaging).
To expand our company’s customer base and manage the contracts made with them we are looking for an
The position is responsible for the strategic planning, coordination and development of the account. This includes activities to ensure that the customer’s needs and expectations are exceeded, such as operational follow-ups and resolving customer issues. The position is also responsible for identifying new business opportunities within the account.
You will be responsible:
- Maintain Items (manage quoting process, Award and EOL item procedures)
- Manage bidding and tendering by owning the full process responsibilities
- To work with Nefab USA / and Regional business development team on daily bases
- To have full overview to service the account and actively looking for development areas
- Drive value engendering with engineering team on redesign, quote items and after award support NPI process
To succeed in this role, you need to be:
- Good at building relationships, both internally and with the customer’s representatives.
- You maintain a regular and proactive communication with the customer as well as with other internal units.
- Further, you as account responsible naturally inspire and motivates the people around you.
- Strong team player with hardworking personality
This position is located in Czech Republic Pardubice, and you will report to the Managing director of the company.
- Minimum 2 years of progressive full-cycle sales experience on global environment. Experience from any of following areas are considered a plus: packaging services, logistics, telecom or datacom
- Demonstrated ability to sell solutions, identify and solve complex customer solutions
- Very strong excel skill and data management capabilities
- Strong communication skills; ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to individuals and large groups, in various levels
- Ability to lead and direct others, keep the team focused on the objectives and take actions as needed
- Ability to persuade others; influences others and wins their support; enjoys selling and negotiating
- Executes plans with commitment, sees jobs through to the end, follow procedures and achieves high quality results
- Technical understanding and ability to understand engineering drawings and expectations
- Good Financial knowledge
- MS Office applications (experienced user)
Company values and Ways of Working
Our core values are Simplicity, Empowerment and Respect. Our ways of working are characterized by Customer First, Cooperation and Communication. At this company you are expected to respect the environment, while putting customers first. In our global organization we cooperate and communicate, and you are empowered to innovate and simplify.
Impress us with your CV/resume and motivational letter, written in English. Please send your apply to the next e-mail: [email protected].
For further information or questions, please contact Mrs. Andrea Cseh +36 30 300 4787