Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Sales Representative – Czech Rep. and Slovakia
Komatsu Mining Corp. provides advanced equipment, systems and direct services to the global mining industry. We partner directly with our customers, enabling them to achieve zero harm, the highest production and lowest lifecycle cost for their mining operations. Komatsu Mining Corp.’s industry-leading product brands include P&H, Joy and Montabert and our integrated technology, services and solutions are a critical component of mining operations in a variety of commodity markets including energy, hard rock and industrial minerals.
We currently have a full-time position available for an experienced Sales Representative to work in Czech Republic or Slovakia regions. We are looking for an independent and accountable person with high interpersonal and sales skills.
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for direct sales of Montabert hydraulic attachments like: breakers, drifters and demolition attachments – grabs, pulverizers and scissors. Your job will include reaching out and travelling directly to customers in two countries. Out of travels, you will be able to work from home as well. You will be working closely with various teams in Poland who are responsible for product support, service and spares.
- Develop and grow profitable sales to end customers in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Analyze the market trends, competition, opportunity descriptions, business cases, reports etc. and provide their conclusions to the Sales Manager in Poland.
- Provide product, sales, technical support to end customers.
- Collaborate with Team in Poland.
- 5+ years of proven experience in sales of technical products to end users.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Flexibility, willingness to travel around 70% of working time.
- Technical secondary school or high education engineering degree.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the demolition, open-pit mining and civil engineering Industry is a big plus.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivation and ability of independent sales activity.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Competitive base salary.
- Quarterly and yearly performance-based bonus.
- Training and development.
- Hybrid work model.
- Stable working environment in a global well-known organization.
- Collaborative, multicultural work environment with a team of dedicated professionals.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV in English at:
For more information on all Komatsu’s products please visit our website:
Montabert – is a global leader in manufacturing of premium hydraulic brakers, drifters and demolition attachments. Company with history since 1921 based in Lyon (France) is a major supplier of premium solutions to industries like: demolition, civil engineering, demolition, tunneling and drilling. Since 2016 Montabert became a part of Komatsu Group.
For more information on Montabert products please visit our website:
Komatsu Mining Corp. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer