Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Working in Austria / Vorarlberg
With its Hasenfeld and Schützengarten homes, Sozialdienste Lustenau gem. GmbH stands for a professional and modern care philosophy. We are dedicated to the respectful treatment of people, providing them with personal attention and the best possible support.
In order to meet these high quality requirements, we are looking for candidates to fill the following positions in Vorarlberg:
Professional Care Assistant (m/f/n)
We are a modern care organisation that stands for
Care Assistant (m/f/n)
(full or part time)
- professional and qualified care
- the residents are the focus of our work
- exchange between employees
- visions to shape the quality of life of elderly and/or dependent people according to their needs
- You have completed your formal education
- You have a good command of German
- You enjoy working with older people
- You have appreciative communication and interpersonal skills
- You are prepared to actively participate in the further development of our care services
- You are prepared to pursue further training in the fields of palliative care and gerontopsychiatry / general psychiatry
- You professionally manage the day-to-day care requirements with zeal and dedication
What We Offer
- Either full-time or part-time employment
- A future-proof job within a cooperatively run organisation
- Flexible working roster
- Sixth holiday week, or alternatively sabbatical leave
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Performance-based and competitive salary
- Care Assistant: from € 2.240,-
- Professional Care Assistant: from € 2.390,-
- Overpayment depends on qualification and experience.
The Konzett, Bayer & Co team looks forward to receiving your detailed application, preferably via our homepage www.konzett-bayer.at, or your written documents.