Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Customer Service Representative with French
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward - always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you – not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back – from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Kyndryl Czech Republic is dedicated to support Ukrainian nationals in search of employment in Czech Republic. In this process, we utilize the simplified process of ensuring all requisite permits are in place as regulated by the Government of the Czech Republic.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be the face and voice of Kyndryl, handling incoming clients’ IT-related requests. You will deliver premium technical support to Kyndryl partner companies, using the most modern technology and digital means. The role combines the know-how of tech support with problem solving and customer service. You will have time to learn new skills, to put them into practice and to expand.
You will have the chance to work alongside and interact with people in various job roles. You will get a grasp of what other people do, and so you can grow your skills and knowledge thanks to senior co-workers who are ready to share their experience e.g., in the field of leadership, project management or in technical area. You will work with multiple clients and get trained and experienced in various IT processes. At the same time, you get access to vast platforms of self-education programs, and even to world-class certified training, including Google Cloud, AWS, and Microsoft. Kyndryl’s clients come from all over the world, so you will be in direct touch with different cultures. Thanks to our multi-lingual collective, you can use, improve and learn various languages.
This job is a real win-win “start-here-go-anywhere” opportunity. You can become an expert in what you want!
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Are sociable person
- Have great listening skills and passion to help others
- Are polite and tactful (even with some not very happy customers)
- Are able to analyze information and solve problems
- Are always optimistic and positive (or just trying to be)
- Have some basic IT skills
- Have French on communicative level
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Parental bonding program (28 days of paid leave to spend with a newborn)
- Above standard medical care
- Employee assistance program (24/7 helpline)
- Flexible working pattern (home office possible)
- Pleasant open space working environment
- Access to vast platform of self-education programs, certifications, and free languages classes
- Career growth opportunities within the company after two years
- Subsidized price of a Multisport card
- Attractive mobile tariffs
- Various discounts (on sports, culture, healthcare, childcare, electronics, wellness)
- Contribution to the pension fund and life insurance
- Attractive referral bonus program
- Support for visa application
- Relocation assistance
- Global travel and group life insurance
Being You @ Kyndryl
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks (KINs) are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
Other things to know
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.