Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
DevOps/System Engineer - Cybersecurity project
As a DevOps Engineer / System Administrator/Engineer, you'll be responsible for setting up, maintaining and improve (aka automate) environments for a new project. This will include work using technologies like Jenkins, SSH, Postgres, Linux, Elasticsearch, Gradle and more. You'll also have the opportunity to take a feature from conception to completion by defining requirements, designing, implementing, testing, and deploying.
You will be responsible for an existing set of services ranging from server installations, tools and user interfaces where the majority are based on Linux and OpenThese services include a continuous integration platform that includes Jenkins, Docker, toolchains, and Git. Demonstrate test-driven integration before releasing new versions of the application.
- Several years' experience with production systems running Linux
- Experience with common internet protocols
- Strong knowledge of configuring Tomcat
- Experience with automation and/or configuration management tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
- Experienced in writing shell scripts
Rich package of benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Height-adjustable worktables
- Work from home&flexibility
- The international team in a relaxed setting
- Monday morning breakfast buffet
- Providing training courses
- Above-average financial reward
- Team-building events (e.g. skiing trips), meal-vouchers, yearly metro pass, stock options...