Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collecting business requirements and data needs from business and translating those into functional specifications in order to align them with relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting analysis and documentation of DWH/BI-related business and IT processes as well as end-to-end processes.
- Performing logical Data Warehouse modeling (Business Data Model, Business Glossary).
- Reviewing the IT system requirements from a technical and business perspective.
- Supporting the creation of test scenarios, test cases, and test execution as well as go-live and post-go-live support.
- Evaluating new IT developments and applications.
- Performing an analysis of the DW issues and supporting the central data governance team in issue resolving and aiming for long-term improvements.
- Providing ad-hoc reports in the scope of business analysis and pre-studies for new implementations.
- Participating in projects in the scope of the IT/BI environment of your responsibility
- Working out and implementing process and data-flow improvements
Your profile in terms of:
Education and qualification:
A university degree in IT and related fields or similar technical education (HTL, polytechnic university) with relevant experience.
5+ years of professional experience in Business/Data Analysis, preferably in the finance area. Profound knowledge about business-related topics and logical banking data is a must.
Technical and language skills:
- Knowledge of SQL
- Extensive knowledge of the concepts, principles, practices, techniques, and tools used in Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, and Reporting
- Expert data modeling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical, and physical model design)
- Good understanding of concepts of Operational Data Stores, Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Marts
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Familiarity with the banking industry
- Strive for change and growth
- Be customer-oriented and flexible
- Aim for accuracy and quality
You will get:
- Yearly average salary of 60 000 EUR
- Relocation package – 1500 EUR and a helping hand with accommodation
- A bunch of benefits
- Modern offices in the heart of Vienna
- Great team of colleagues
- Multicultural environment
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Praha 1