Field technical service engineer cee
• As Field Technical Service Engineer you will provide regional field service support at customer sites to identify and develop New Business Opportunities with existing product portfolio.
• This includes support for New Product trials, troubleshooting of problems on customer equipment (film or machine-related), and supporting resolution of quality issues.
• You will act as a liaison with machine suppliers, working with them to ensure a close link with the company in an effort to secure new business opportunities.
• The customer spread in your scope will be mainly in Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia and Poland.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in the packaging industry
• High school / University degree in Engineering, related field or equivalent engineering experience
• Good understanding of flexible packaging converting processes (printing, laminating, film extrusion, forming and filling)
• Experience with equipment control systems, feedback loops, thermal transfer, hydraulic systems, cooling and heating systems, etc.
• Knowledge of packaging validation procedures
• Advanced English level and fluent Czech language
• Attractive salary and compensation package (fix salary 70.000 - 80.000 + annual bonus)
• Starting possibly immediately!
• An international working environment with a secure background
• A long-term opportunity
• Indefinite employment contract
• Full-time job, home-office based
• Locality - Czech Republic
Na Florenci 2116/15
110 00 Praha 1