Regulatory affairs manager for european market
REGULATORY AFFAIRS MANAGER for European Market with vaccine or biologics medical products background
Extraordinary job opportunity to move your professional career forward !
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced professional to lead Regulatory Affairs strategies and submission within Europe. This position will report to the Director of Regulatory Affairs Europe (CZ-based) and Sr. Director of Regulatory Affairs (US-based) and will be located at the Czech Republic (preferably) or anywhere in EU countries (if necessary).
Do you meet following requirements? If yes, don´t hesitate to contact me.
- Several years in the biotechnology or pharma industry with at least 5 years in Regulatory Affairs.
- Solid understanding of the drug development process, including experience with developing regulatory strategies in Europe for investigational products leading to licensure; experience leading at least 1 CMA or MAA using the centralized procedure is highly desired.
- Background in vaccine or biologics development is highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills in English (oral, written, and interpersonal); critical-thinking and ability to identify and recommend solutions to problems.
- EU citizenship; any knowledge of local European languages (beside English) is welcomed but not mandatory.
- Flexibility to travel across Europe.
Our client is ready to offer you highly competitive remuneration package (not on local but European level) and opportunity to participate in highly important and beneficial mission in the fight against Covid-19.
+420 739 348 798
+420 739 348 798