Junior-Medior BI Specialist with CZ+ENG
This is a great opportunity for a Business Intelligence Specialist/Analyst in the international bank and insurance company. You will work in the team of data analysts supporting business in the Central Europe region.
- Analysis of the business needs for Central European branches of the company.
- Creation of analytical solutions for monitoring and managing business activities and strategies at the regional and local level.
- Regular creation of dashboards and reports based on internal and external data.
- Close cooperation with the Data Governance team to ensure a consistent definition of metrics, dimensions, and calculation methodologies.
- Extraction and analysis of available data and the subsequent presentation of analytical results using BI tools such as MS Power BI.
- Other relevant activities within the region, in particular the consolidation of data, analytical results and the harmonization of metrics calculation definitions.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, at least basics of VBA and SQL; MS Access is an advantage.
- Ability to present the outcomes of your analysis with MS Power BI or any other BI tool.
- Experience in creation of dashboards and reporting.
- Understanding of the principles of databases, DWH and ETL concept.
- Fluent Czech and at least confident B2 English.
- Advantage: previous experience in the financial sector.
- Interesting and diverse work with the possibility to use your own ideas and initiative.
- The dynamic and professional environment of an international company with a strong background.
- Flexible working hours and partial work from home.
- A rich package of employee perks: 5 weeks holiday, sick days, 14,000 points per year for Cafeteria program (culture, sports, education and other activities), meal vouchers, pension contribution, etc.
- Opportunity to learn from experts in their fields, you can look forward to professional and soft skills training. Participation in volunteer activities.
- Location: Prague 8
+420 702 085 425
+420 702 085 425