Our client, one of the largest Central and Eastern European players in insurance, retail, and banking is looking for a Data Analyst. You will be a key person in supporting this ambition by analyzing and collecting data and gaining relevant information from it to enable business users to make data-driven decisions.
- Understand business needs and translate them into analytical solutions to monitor and steer the business activities and strategy on a regional and local level.
- Create reports by using internal and external data while keeping a high level of efficiency in the process of creation and maintenance while aiming at a high degree of industrialization by using available solutions or timely demanding their upgrade to tackle new challenges.
- Works in alignment with the Data Governance team to ensure alignment of definitions for metrics, dimensions, and calculation methodologies.
- Supports BI activities by consolidating, preparing, and analyzing relevant data.
- Data preparation and consolidation in SQL in MS SQL Server
- Creation of Reports.
- Verification of results across multiple data sources.
- Exploration of data opportunities to enrich analytical outcomes.
- Discussion with IT to ensure IT solutions reflect the short and mid terms analytical needs.
- Active participation in Data Governance activities aimed at harmonization of definition across Central Europe region.
- Fluent English is written and spoken (min. level B2).
- Intermediate SQL knowledge (JOINs, GROUP BY, SORT, CREATE TABLE).
- Good command of MS Excel (including VBA) and MS Access.
- Familiar with the creation of Dashboard and Reporting solutions.
- Attentive to details and checking analytical results across multiple data sources.
- Able to convey Analytical insights in presentations (both design and communication).
- Understanding of databases principles, DWH, and ETL concept.
- Power BI knowledge as an advantage.
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to the cafeteria for culture, sport, education, and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.