QA automation engineer - Cyber Security (remote)
- Location: City Tower, Prague 4, Czech Republic
- Job type: remote/hybrid, flexible working hours
- Employment: Full-time permanent contract
- Office language: English
❗This job requires a valid work permit for the EU / Czech Republic (EU foreigners must hold a valid visa or equivalent). EU foreigners not living in the Czech Republic are welcome to apply but must be willing to move to Prague for at least 3 months.
Would you like to work with cutting-edge cyber security products at an American company dedicated to developing innovative products for the dynamic world of cybersecurity and threat intelligence?
We are searching for an experienced QA engineer with a focus on test automation (Cypress, Postman) and some experience in Java.
- Responsible for manual and automated Functional, Migration, Security, and Regression testing of scheduled features for release
- Monitor project/feature implementation with an eye toward improving security.
- Responsible for finding, isolating, documenting, tracking, and regressing defects through the QA process using a bug tracking tool effectively.
- Analyze requirements and implement test strategies that maximize test coverage and improve system reliability and performance.
- Develop hierarchical test plans and test cases ranging from system level to individual feature testing.
- EUROPEAN UNION / EFTA CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
- Min 3 years of industry experience in System Software QA engineering
- Experience developing software test code from scratch
- Solid understanding of QA tools and automated testing environments
- Experience in developing end-to-end tests for complex solutions for large-scale enterprise systems
- Understanding web technologies
- Experience in penetration and vulnerability assessment and tests plus
- Experience testing in a microservices environment
- Experience writing integration tests in Java
- Experience with Cypress / Watir / JMeter / RSpec / Airborne, for automated functional testing
- Cyber Security Industry Background & Experience
- Full-remote job or can be hybrid with office days at modern offices at Prague 4 and play table tennis
- Reduced or flexible working hours
- Maternity/Paternity leave
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
- Gym membership
- An international team of skilled professionals (Senior Developers, Tech Leads)
- Professional development
- Training courses
- Team building events like skiing trips