Software Project Manager - Automotive
Are you experienced in leading projects and SW development? Do you hunger for challenge, responsibility, and drive? Then this role of SW Project Manager in the leading technology company could be a smart choice for you. Due to new projects the company is looking for new colleagues to contribute to the development of transmissions and other projects in Automotive.
- Managing software projects on the internal and international level
- Leading interdisciplinary project teams and ensuring their effectiveness
- Act as a link between internal customer, supplier, partners and departments
- Organize and prepare for meetings, gate reviews, decisions
- Managing the project scope, time, budget, contracting and quality according to relevant standards (e.g. IPMA, ASPICE)
- At least 1 day/week onsite in Pilsen, the rest could be in Prague or Pilsen office OR at home office.
- Proven experience in project management
- Familiarity with SW development of embedded systems OR in C/C++
- Work in the regulated environment (very beneficial is knowledge of ISO26262, Automotive Spice)
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Knowledge of project-planning tools (currently Jira and Excel are used)
- Ability to lead and motivate teams
- Interesting and innovative projects in Automotive
- Stable company background and long-term working possibility
- International working environment
- Professional growth and career opportunities
- Employee perks: pension/life insurance scheme, remote work bonus, meal contribution, Cafeteria system – flexible benefits, annual and other bonuses.
+420 702 085 425
+420 702 085 425