Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Deputy Store Manager (m/f) – Arena Prague Outlet
From now on · Full time · Limited · Prag / Prague
- Assisting the Store Manager with administrative tasks
- Coordinate and motivate the team
- Responsible for the sales area, ensuring the optimal presentation of the sales area, planning sales promotion
- Ideally you have completed a retail training or a course to become a textile industry business manager (m/f)
- You have ideally several years’ professional experience in a comparable position in the premium segment
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You are strongly customer-oriented, show top-seller qualities, have an understanding of business principles as well as business acumen
- You are a marked talent for organization and an independent, solution-oriented approach to work
- You are a good communicator with a positive attitude
MARC O’POLO, founded in 1967 in Stockholm, represents an urban, casual lifestyle. Today, it is one of the world’s leading premium modern casual brands. We can offer a superb working environment with a comprehensive range of training options as well as joint events. Creative freedom, flat organisational structures, a dynamic approach and friendly cooperation are the elements that shape the unique working atmosphere at MARC O’POLO.
Please find more information on MARC O’POLO as an employer on our career page. Become part of our MARC O’POLO team and in the interest of sustainability only apply online including information on your preferred starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to meeting you!MARC O’POLO Einzelhandels GmbH
Ms. Corina Wallensteiner, HR Business Partner, Hofgartenstraße 1, 83071 Stephanskirchen, Germany