Technical Service Representative I - CMS (Czech & English)
Would you like to be part of our dynamic, international and talented family?
Mercedes me is a modern, exciting new brand which links customers to their Mercedes-Benz and Smart vehicles in an intelligently connected world…and it’s expanding rapidly!
As a Technical Service Representative I you will be the 1st point of contact to our customers (B2C & B2B) and act as a subject-matter expert by supporting users with process knowledge and case specific routing, as well as participating in the development of current business and the setup of future services.
Do you want to know more?
Connected Mobility Services merges the digital and technical world with our passion for delighting our customers. We dedicate our services to always find customer centric solutions that not only exceed our customers’ expectations but delight them with our knowledge and support during the process. One of the main pillars of these services is Mercedes me connect.
Mercedes me connect combines numerous connectivity services from Mercedes-Benz. Using dedicated Apps and websites, these services enable customers to connect with their vehicle at any time and from anywhere. Smartphones, tablets or PC’s can be used to locate their vehicle, remotely operate specific functions, as well as manage vehicle maintenance and user accounts.
We also invest in the future of mobility. Car2Go and VAN2SHARE pioneer the realm of innovative mobility services. Along with many other smartphone based mobility concepts such as smart ready to drop, we optimize the use of existing transportation infrastructure and develop flexible and ecofriendly mobility solutions of the future.
These are just some of the digital services Mercedes-Benz currently provides. With our continued expansion, many more customers are experiencing the benefits of this technology. The latest Pro Connect and Connect Business services from Mercedes-Benz, ensures van owners and fleet customers can monitor their vehicles too. Smart customers are also catered for with the new Smart Control App.
Here you can check more information about Connected Mobility Services:
How exactly will you operate? By…
- accepting incoming support requests, incidents and problems
- identifying weaknesses in our processes or tools and create awareness
- registering all activities in the ticketing tool
- troubleshooting minor training issues on the phone
- identifying problems that can affect our processes and escalating them accordingly
- resolving reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
- reporting undefined issues to higher level
You can become a Technical Service Representative if you:
- have any affinity within IT/Telematics or are someone who has always been interested in “the internet of things”.
- possess excellent communication skills (B2C and B2B)
- have excellent skills in both Czech and English (both written and spoken)
- are able to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
- can handle interaction between tools and support systems
When maintenance is needed…
In your garage there are various boxes on multiple shelves, filled with all required tools to enhance your performance day by day.
These boxes contain:
- an attractive pay
- a competitive performance based salary growth
- result oriented bonuses
- a holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- transportation plan: free bike every 3 years, free public transport or contribution to fuel costs
- 200 vacation hours
- collective health insurance at discounted rates
- “Employee Car Program”: discounts on new or used Daimler brand cars
- lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for the first arrival, housing fee & moving costs.
- Social Activities: It is ensured that you also have fun with your co-drivers after work. The internal company Social Club frequently organizes events and activities like sports, language courses, cooking workshops, dance courses & Friday night drinks
This position is on a fulltime base (40h per week) in a 24 hours shift pattern.
We provide an extensive 4 weeks initial training and a follow up buddy program.
Please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation in English and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
To data privacy reasons we cannot accept any applications sent by email. Please be so kind to use the link provided.