Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
HR & Payroll Coordinator
Our Client is an international production company, highly recognised by the market and employees.
Currently, we are looking for a HR & Payroll Coordinator, who will Payroll Coordinator will manage payroll matters & HR documentation on the country level and will be involved in other HR activities (Recruitment, Trainings etc.).Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Preparing and executing monthly payroll salary payments
- Maintaining time and attendance data for the payroll system
- Maintaining personnel files and other documents for legal purposes (employment contracts, medical checks etc)
- Preparing monthly reports: social security, tax reports etc
- Administration of employees’ benefits
- Support for employees regarding HR / Payroll queries (full life cycle)
- Keeping updated data in all systems (ELANOR – Payroll, Workday – HR)
- Responsible for audits from local governmental offices (social security, tax etc.)
- Support HR CEE is all HR related activities in local affiliate (Learning & Training, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Trade Union etc.)
- University Degree, preferable in HR or Finance related subjects
- Minimum 4 years of experience in payroll management in the production company (full responsibility – end to end);
- Additional experience in other HR subjects: recruitment, talent management, succession, on boarding;
- Experience in cooperating with Trade Union or Work Council will be an advantage;
- Experience in cooperation with both blue and white collars;
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team, in multicultural environment;
- Highly motivated and results orientated;
- Excellent command of both oral and written in Czech and English are required.
To take this challenging role in our client’s company, please, send your application (CV) to Mercuri Urval via the link: http://www.mercuriurval.com/RS/PL-00688