Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Our Client is an international production company, highly recognised by the market and employees.
Currently, we are looking for a Chief Accountant, who will be responsible for leading and managing the accounting and financial reporting processes and procedures at the country level in order to ensure alignment and compliance with law regulations (including IFRS) and internal requirements.Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Ensure overall alignment of accounting processes, practices and manuals with IFRS, best practices and business needs.
- Ensure proper understanding of group guidelines and monitor their implementation within the country.
- Ensure that accounting instructions / procedures are reviewed and updated on a regular basis, and that they are validated with external auditors.
- Participate to the assessment of the impacts of new and revised IFRSs, and of specific transactions on the consolidated financial statements.
- Develop and maintain IFRS expertise and knowledge within the company at the country level.
- Organize trainings and compliance programs to ensure proper application of the Group accounting instructions.
- Financial Analysis and Reporting Manage the financial reporting activities to ensure compliance with internal reporting requirements and external regulations.
- Prepare and deliver financial statements to both internal stakeholders and external parties (regulators, finance authorities).
- Prepare required reports as per corporate guidelines, manage internal and external review of these reports.
- Analyze financial data, identify trends and potential risks.
- Prepare and deliver financial presentations to the stakeholders on business performance.
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures in compliance with company’s policies.
- Liaise with auditors, actively participate in regular audits, provide explanations when needed.
- University Degree with finance management subject;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in accounting management within the production type of the company; additional experience in controlling is advantage
- Solid experience in IFRS;
- Understanding of local statutory and tax requirements;
- Strong people management and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team, in multicultural environment;
- Highly motivated and results orientated;
- Excellent command of both oral and written in Czech and English are required.
To take this challenging role in our client’s company, please, send your application (CV) to Mercuri Urval via the link: http://www.mercuriurval.com/RS/PL-00687