Lab Product Owner
CZE - Prague
Job Type Full Time
- Create and drive key product artifacts such as vision, value proposition, roadmap and metrics
- Work with stakeholders and manage expectations in order to meet business needs
- Incorporate business strategy through collaboration with Business and IT Stakeholders
- Materialize business requirements into a working product that fulfills business needs
- Identify and own architectural and other technical based risk, work with team to resolution
- Ensuring regulatory compliance for all compliance related activities
- Point of Contact for escalation of business support issues
- Owns, signs and is responsible for complete system documentation
- Direct team technical activities
- Close the product learning loop by actively gathering and validating customer feedback, usage and needs and managing a prioritized product backlog
- Manage escalations, issues, risks and dependencies
We need you if you have the following (skills and experience):
- BSc Degree preferably in Pharmaceutical Sciences development related, Information Technology
- 2+ years related experience – Overall responsibility for a Research and Development IT enterprise application, preferably a Laboratory system that is validated to GMP/GLP.
- Demonstrated success leading development and change management initiatives in a GMP/GLP qualified environment.
- Demonstrated business acumen for managing demand and demonstrated delivery of business value.
- Demonstrated success working with application vendors and/or developers to address business needs through innovative solutions
We add extra points for (preferred):
- Manage the design, construction, configuration and installation of the solution
- Effective project planning ability to own and lead all technical deliverables working in collaboration with a Program/Project Manager
- Leveraging global functions to drive resolution of broad and technical issues
- Lead change management for changes and improvements to the platform from both a regulatory compliance as well as change management execution perspective
Who we are …
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for …
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us—and start making your impact today.
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.