Děkujeme za pochopení.
Zobrazit podobné nabídky
Cabin Crew Jobs Available
NoBox HR Outsourcing Solutions are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting for Cabin Crew positions for our client Aer Lingus. Aer Lingus is Ireland's only 4 Star Airline, which is part of the Worldwide IAG Group. Successful applicants will be based in the cosmopolitan city of Dublin, Ireland for a fixed term contract in 2019.
As part of our client’s ongoing expansion of both routes and fleet, Nobox HR Outsourcing Solutions are now welcoming applications from individuals passionate about the Aer Lingus brand and the service they provide to join them during this exciting growth period.
Aer Lingus Cabin Crew are vital to their success and we want you to be part of something special. If you are a highly motivated and flexible individual who believes you have what it takes to work for Irelands only 4 Star Airline then read on to see what it takes to become part of the Aer Lingus world recognised Cabin Crew Team.
Am I eligible to Apply? To apply you will need to meet all of the Essential Criteria outlined below:
- 18 years of age or over
- Eligible to live and work in the Republic of Ireland without restriction (i.e. EU Passport Holder or Non-EEA Citizen holding Stamp 4)
- Hold a valid EEA Passport allowing unrestricted worldwide travel
- 12 months combined experience in a face to face customer service/sales role
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You must be able to swim 25 m unaided and tread water for at least 1 minute
- No tattoos/piercings visible when in Aer Lingus uniform
- Able to stand for long periods of time (at least 4 hours)
- Able to lift objects up to 18 kgs and pull a beverage cart of 100 kgs
- Ability to arrive within 90 minutes from your base when on reserve duty
- You need to be prepared to spend time away from base overnight and time on call
- Flexibility and able to work shifts, unsociable hours, weekends, holidays and overnights
- Prepared to complete a Medical Questionnaire and Medical Examination (AME)
- To have visual acuity of 6/9 (aided or unaided)
- Between 5’2" (157 cm) - 6’2" tall (188 cm), weight-height in proportion and can reach up to 6’3” (190.5 cm)
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five-year background check*
- Three verifiable references
- If successful you will need to attend a pre-selection Training Course of up to 5 weeks, which will be taking place in Dublin, Ireland in mid-March 2019
*If successful, you must provide a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside your home country for more than 6 months you will also be required to provide a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
You will be…
- An excellent communicator who can build relationships easily
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- A strong team player with proven interpersonal skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Self-motivated, flexible, and adaptable who is comfortable working on their own initiative
- Highly professional with a positive attitude to work
- Commercially aware
- Ability to converse in a second European Language
- Previous Cabin Crew experience and holders of an EASA Attestation of Initial Safety Training issued after April 2014
Please note that these positions will be commencing with a pre-selection Training Course in Dublin, Ireland in mid-March 2019. These positions are based in Dublin, Ireland.
As cabin crew you can potentially earn between €1,900 and €2,000 monthly take home pay (inclusive of base and variable pay on a monthly average throughout a Summer season*).
Czech Republic - Prague - Thursday 6 December 2018
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, APPLY TODAY on the link below:https://nobox-hr-outsourcing-solutions.workable.com/jobs/857469