Job TitleMarketing Specialist
Job DescriptionSupport development and execution of marketing activation plans (incl. support launch of new products with relevant local communication) with support from Business Marketing Manager, Trade Shopper Marketing and representatives from Headquarters/Region.
LOCAL ACTIVATION PLANS / PROJECTS:
- Supports Marketing Manager in smooth development and timely execution of local activation plans (ATL & BTL) in line with categories guidelines;
- Translate together with Sales and Trade Marketing annual business plans into Quarterly and Monthly activity plans;
- Conduct project on-going tracking and post-evaluation and learnings collection / best-practice sharing. Initiate corrective actions where necessary.
- Supports on-going local data analysis with further creation of relevant local consumer and shopper insights that will feed into local strategies and activation plans;
- Responsible together with Marketing Manager for the portfolio performance short-term & long-term forecasting;
- Supports the business planning and review cycle.
- Day-to-day partnering agencies and vendors management (incl. document flow and SAP);
- Budget (A&P) management for categories under supervision;
- Portfolio and assortment management process support for categories under supervision;
- Responsible for precise portfolio mapping and benchmarking per SKU;
- Responsible for coordination and consolidation of product related translations (SDL system);
- To fulfill other tasks defined by management to increase Philips turnover and grow Market Share.
- Support of internal communication on relevant portfolio
- To work in close cooperation with PR, On-line, Trade Marketing, Sales managers to ensure integrated approach to communication;
- To support constant, good, effective information flow and optimal work in commercial triangle (Marketing – Trade Marketing – Sales);
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required (marketing, economics, communications or advertising preferred but not a must)
- Experience from FMCG 2+ years
- Previous experience in marketing function is beneficial but not essential (research background is highly welcome)
- Drive towards learning and development in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as expertise in problem solving, prioritizing, tactical execution, planning;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written (Czech and English is a must);
- Strong consumer/shopper insights appreciation and product awareness;
- Good organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time;
- Ability to work under pressure and towards deadlines;
- Good attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong IT skills (SAP, Concur, SDL, GFK database, Microsoft Office ,etc)
- Basic understanding of marketing techniques;
- A team player and a brand ambassador
Why should you join Philips?Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
ContactIf you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected].
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Embrace the unexpected
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
We have over 80,000+ brilliant people around the world but are always looking for more. Like-minded, motivated, focused minds to join us in creating a healthier, more connected society while transforming themselves personally and professionally.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s an experience filled with unexpected moments that will transform you in lasting and positive ways. Help us improve the world for the better while building a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
For US applicants only: It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran. Click here to review "EEO Is The Law and Supplement” Poster. Click here to review the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Statement.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.